Small Van Hire
Load volume: 3.2m3
Why hire a small van?
These small vans are the ideal size for delivery rounds or for plumbers, joiners or electricians doing call outs. They’re a great solution for self-employed tradesman just setting up in business, when renting a vehicle, rather than buying one or committing to a long-term lease, can be a great option.
For domestic use
These handy little vans are perfect for moving small items of furniture and other light haulage jobs. They’re easy to manoeuvre and park around town, if you’re collecting building materials or kitchen or bathroom fittings for home decoration projects.
Features of a small van
- On-board computer and cruise control
- Height-adjustable seats and adjustable steering wheel,
- USB/Bluetooth radio
- The passenger front seat can be folded to create even more space
- Both passengers benefit from an airbag
- Anchor points on the rear to secure heavy objects
Why rent a small van from Enterprise?
- If you’re just starting up in business, renting a vehicle when you need it rather than buying one will help preserve your working capital, saving you interest on a loan and giving you time to get established.
- Enterprise specialise in creating packages for business, and their Flex-E-Rent plans are an option to consider. Whether you hire for a day, a weekend, a week or longer, you can be sure of a great deal from Enterprise.
- Supplement your existing fleet of vehicles during seasonal peaks, to get that large order out. There is little point having unused vehicles, so hiring additional wheels only when you need them provides a cost-effective solution.
Renault Kangoo or similar
- 2 People
- Air Bags
- AM/FM Stereo Radio
Car Rental COVID-19 FAQs
Is Enterprise open?
Yes. Enterprise is an essential services provider that remains open to meet critical transportation and personal mobility needs. We are committed and ready to help you get wherever you need to be.
What steps are being taken to clean rental cars?
Each rental vehicle at Enterprise is thoroughly cleaned between every rental and backed with our Complete Clean Pledge. This includes washing, vacuuming, general wipe down, and sanitising with a disinfectant that meets leading health authority requirements, with particular attention to more than 20-plus high-touch points. We also extend the Complete Clean Pledge to our shuttles (for airport locations) and neighborhood branches.
What is the current car rental process?
To help protect both customers and employees, we have modified our car rental process. This includes the addition of kerbside rentals at our locations to help promote social distancing by getting you quickly on your way while avoiding foot traffic in our locations.
Delivery is also offered at select car rental locations throughout the country. Please contact your rental branch for availability.
Whether you are picking your vehicle up kerbside, or if we deliver it to you, we’re committed to maintaining proper distance throughout the process.
How does car rental return work during the Coronavirus outbreak?
If you are currently renting a car with us, your local branch should be reaching out to you about options to return your rental vehicle. If you have any additional questions or are looking for more information, please call 0800 111 4312.
Can I modify, extend, or cancel my reservation?
You can modify or cancel your reservation via our website or mobile app. We have extended our existing no-fee cancellation policy to include customers with pre-paid rentals booked directly through us. To extend your car rental, you can click “Call to Extend Your Rental” in our mobile app. You can also call your rental branch or 0800 800 227 to extend your reservation.