Does Enterprise Allow me to Cross into Bordering Countries?


Yes. You will need to purchase European Travel Coverage and will need to contact the rental location 72 hours before your rental pickup time to arrange your mandatory VE 103 certificate.

European Travel Coverage will allow you to travel to Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Switzerland. 24/7 international breakdown cover through the AA is included.

Please click here to find out more.