Can I Add an Additional Driver to My Car Hire? (UK and Ireland)
Yes, additional drivers are allowed, if the following criteria are met:
- All additional drivers must:
- meet all renter requirements
- appear at the rental counter with the primary renter
- present a valid driver's licence and a major credit card in their name
- An additional daily fee may apply for additional drivers.
How much is the fee for an additional driver?
- The fee will vary by location, but averages approximately GBP 10,00 per day per driver.
- The fee will vary by location, but averages approximately EUR 10,00 plus VAT per day per driver.
In order to determine the exact fee, you will need to select a location and the dates for your rental during your booking process.