Why Hire a Minibus or People Carrier with Enterprise Rent-A-Car?
- Hiring a minibus, people-carrier, or MPV, is hugely popular and convenient for families or group travel
- Whilst most 9-seater vehicles carry a smilar specification, we have hand-picked the best, latest models available
- With a typical engine size of 1.6 or 2.00 litres, your vehicle will be well-constructed with a touch of modern flair
- Minibuses to hire contain seating in three rows, with second and third rows collapsible to create greater storage space
- On some models, seats can be removed completely and all are built for comfort and safety
- Seats in the second row of our vehicles are fitted with ISOFIX to facilitate the easy addition of child seats
- Alloy wheels, cruise control, parking sensors and air conditioning usually come as standard with Enterprise.
Self-drive Minibus Hire for Group Travel
Our range of multi-purpose vehicles are a great solution for all manner of group travel purposes. With sliding side doors allowing access to rear seats, they are easier to get in and out of than normal cars - particularly useful when transporting people with limited mobility. A vehicle designed to carry nine passengers is a useful addition to any corporate fleet where teams often need to travel together to different sites, or to trade fairs or other events.
Save Time & Money by Hiring a Minibus
Train fares. Taxis. Both add to the cost of travel. Think of the savings on both time and money by hiring transport that suits your needs - to be at the right place, on time, within a budget you can afford. When choosing a vehicle to hire, you can be confident of a competitively priced deal from Enterprise Rent-A-Car - the industry professionals who will go out of their way to ensure your requirements are met.