Introducing Advance Check In
At 500+ participating locations in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada and the US – with more coming soon – check in up to 48 hours in advance of your rental to experience a low-contact rental process. It takes only a few minutes and is easy to complete.
How It Works:
Receive an SMS text or email when it's time to check in, about 48 hours before your rental
Provide your driver’s licence information, address and confirm your rental details
Choose from our optional protection products and extras, then add your payment method (don't worry, you won't be charged until your rental begins)
Receive your Rental Pass for a low-contact rental and get on your way in a vehicle backed by the Complete Clean Pledge
How Does the Rental Pass Work?
• On the day of your rental, follow safe distance instructions for low-contact
• Be prepared to show your Rental Pass, licence and payment method to an agent
• Get your keys and get on your way in a vehicle backed by the Complete Clean Pledge
• Certain restrictions apply, view details.
Available in 500+ locations in the United Kingdom, Ireland, the US and Canada
United Kingdom: Southern England
US: Greater Chicago, Greater Houston, New York incl. JFK International Airport, San Francisco Bay Area incl. San Francisco International Airport, Southern California and St. Louis
Canada: Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland & New Brunswick
- Booked on the Enterprise website or mobile app or by calling Enterprise reservations
- Booked at a participating location
- Requires a valid credit card or debit card to complete Advance Check-In
COVID-19 Response Update
Check out our COVID-19 FAQs for more information on Enterprise hours of operation, upcoming and existing reservations, Enterprise Plus and what steps we are taking to keep employees and customers safe.