Need a vehicle for a while? Get 10% off when you book a 28+ day rental with Enterprise for UK rentals up to and including 31 August 2020.
When you need to drive, we want you to feel confident and safe, so we’ve modified our services and operations, allowing us to provide kerbside service and vehicle delivery & collection, as well as implementing our Complete Clean Pledge. Find out more here.
How to book:
Book below or call 0344 335 0276.
1. This offer entitles you to a 10% discount off the base vehicle hire rate only on pay later daily rental rates made at the time of booking for the duration of your vehicle rental reservation (Rental Period).
2. To be eligible for this offer your Rental Period must be over 28 days and you must enter the code UK28SPC when prompted.
3. This offer is available at participating Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental locations in UK and Ireland. Contact your rental branch to check if the location is participating in this offer before making your booking.
4. This offer is valid for all reservations made on or after 22 June 2020 and Rental Periods completed before 31 August 2020.
5. This offer applies to all vehicle classes available at the time of booking.
6. Unless otherwise specified, this offer does not apply to any additional charges including optional excess waiver, one way hire charges, fuel charges, additional driver and young driver charges, hire of additional items including but not limited to child seats, snow chains, roof racks and navigation guides.
7. You have the right to cancel the reservation at any time up to the commencement of the Rental Period. Failure to cancel or failure to attend at the agreed pick-up time for the reservation may result in the full cost of the rental being applied.
8. This offer is subject to vehicle availability and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer, discounted rate, previous or existing reservations.
9. This offer and these terms and conditions are additional to, and do not replace any terms of the agreement in relation to your rental, which contains important provisions relating to the hire of any vehicle and which shall continue to apply in full for the rental.
10. This offer and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this offer and these terms and conditions in the English courts. If you are resident in the European Union you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this offer and these terms and conditions in either the English courts or the courts of the European Union member state in which you are resident.
11. You are strongly advised to familiarise yourself with local traffic rules in your rental country destination. Further information can be found for countries in the European Union at http://ec.europa.eu/transport/road_safety/going_abroad/index_en.htm.
This offer is promoted by Enterprise Rent-A-Car UK Limited of Enterprise House, Vicarage Road, Egham, TW20 9FB which operates the Enterprise and National brands.